Practice and Preparation Saville Aptitude Test
Why are Aptitude Assessments used?
Employers often use aptitude assessments as part of their assessment procedures for the selection and development of staff. Research has shown that they are powerful predictors of performance at work.
- Demonstrate your strengths
- Find out more about your strengths and development needs
- Make future career decisions based on your abilities
- Select people best suited to the demands of the job
- Identify areas where individuals might benefit from further development
- Obtain objective information about people's abilities
Offline Practice Tests
The preparation guides below provide an offline alternative to the online Practice Tests. Select the each of link to open the document or right click on the link and select 'Save target as' to download to your computer:
- Preparation Guide for Verbal Analysis (PDF)
- Preparation Guide for Numerical Analysis (PDF)
- Preparation Guide for Diagrammatic Analysis (PDF)
Online Practice Tests
You can practice the practice test online by select the appropriate link below. While you are in a practice test you can complete the questions as many times as you like. You will be given onscreen feedback for each question that you answer. The purpose of the practice tests is to understand the types of questions used in the actual test and gain experience in taking ability test in strict time limits.